We deliver your projects successfully so you can focus on your business
Having delivered programs and projects successfully across a diverse array of sectors, our qualified program managers, PMO specialists, and project managers have the skills and tools needed to support your transformational initiatives from day one.
Projects can be fraught with uncertainties and pressures ranging from time, cost, and schedule constraints to misalignment with the organisation’s strategic intent. Backed by a collective experience of over 60 years in project and program delivery, our team of consultants can work with your organisation to deliver your projects. It does not matter what the size of your team is or what challenges your business is currently facing. We can work hand in hand with you to deliver the results you need.
While we have supporting toolkits and techniques that have been deployed to ensure the success of many initiatives, we are open to working with your approach and assisting in achieving your business outcomes or recommending an alternative approach. Regardless of the approach you prefer – Agile, Waterfall or Hybrid, we have consultants that can guide you every step of the way.
Our services are suited to:
- Small and medium-sized businesses looking to implement key initiatives
- Large organisations with complex transformational initiatives
Our consultants can help:
- Deliver new or ongoing projects and initiatives successfully
- Review the performance of inflight projects
- Define and acquire the toolkit needed to deliver projects
- Engage the appropriate resources required to execute your projects
- Implement project governance and mentoring structures to guide the execution of your projects.
In simple terms, project and program delivery is about managing the process to go from point A to point B within specific parameters such as time, cost, and expectations. Our team have fine-tuned methods to set projects and programs up for success from the get-go. We work in partnership with organisations to deliver projects and programs while ensuring that your organisational capabilities are uplifted following the engagement.
Through our 5-step engagement process, we deliver unbeatable value to our clients consistently.
What artefacts would typically be generated by our consultants?
Our consultants can work with you to generate artefacts such as:
- Project Management Plan
- Project Charter
- Change Management Plan
- Stakeholder Management/Assessment and Engagement Plan
- Change Impact Assessment
We can tailor our deliverables to suit your requirements.