Deliver successful products – every single time
The business analysts at Enterco can help establish a common understanding of your business needs and translate them into requirements at the level of detail suitable for implementation.
Are you looking to identify high-value product requirements or explore what your requirements should be?
Requirements Analysis is needed to sort through masses of requirements that are intended to form successful products and lead to desired business outcomes. The business analysts at Enterco can help establish a common understanding of your business needs and translate them into requirements for the technical team to implement.
At Enterco, we have the industry insights and skills needed to guide you through the process of analysing and communicating the requirements of your product, project, or initiative. Following the requirements elicitation activity, our business analysts can also work with you to structure and model requirements and designs while highlighting the benefits of adopting the recommendations proffered.
We assist by:
- Conducting analysis, refining, and prioritising the requirements of your project
- Specifying and modelling requirements
- Analysing requirements to verify completeness, relevance, constraints, and assumptions
- Analysing the current state of your business or initiative to identify gaps and next steps
- Verifying requirements and designs to ensure they align with project goals and needs.
What artefacts would typically be generated following this engagement?
Our business analysts can work with you to generate artefacts such as:
- Business Requirements Document
- Functional Specification Document
- User Stories & Acceptance Criteria
We can tailor our artefacts to suit your requirements.