Deliver projects successfully with a consistent and repeatable process.
Our team of consultants at Enterco can foster a collaborative project environment by applying a standardised framework comprising people, processes, and technology to enable the achievement of your desired outcomes.
- Are you looking for consistency in how your teams manage projects or looking to ensure accurate resource management across projects?
- Are you looking to leverage our lessons learned in the implementation of your initiatives?
Organisations must position themselves to govern and manage projects – PMOs facilitate these twin objectives. While project governance involves managing a project across its lifespan, project management involves leading project activities on a day-to-day basis. Governance and day-to-day project management are essential to the success of business initiatives. The key role of a PMO is to effect strategic change by facilitating successful and consistent use of project management practices across a portfolio, program, or organisation.
Our team of consultants at Enterco can help with designing, establishing, and operating your PMO. A well-designed PMO can make an immediate difference to your portfolio, particularly if located at the right governance level. Our consultants can fulfil a wide variety of PMO needs at different levels for your organisation:
- Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO)
- Project, Program or Portfolio Support Office (PSO)
- Program Management Office (PgMO)
- Project Portfolio Management Office (PPMO)
- Project Services
- Project Management Centre of Excellence
Our services are diverse but can be tailored to suit the size and capabilities of your organisation while supporting you in achieving the following objectives:
- Establishment and recommendation of project management frameworks, including methodologies, tools, processes and standardised templates
- Introduction of innovative practices and insights to enable efficient and effective implementation approaches
- Planning & Scheduling: Drafting schedules and highlighting resource constraints
- Administration: Providing administrative support for project management activities
- Reporting: Assisting with reporting to ensure that accurate reports are produced in a timely fashion; promoting the visibility of project status and performance through a master register and strategically aligned portfolio reporting
- Professional development: Uplifting your organisation’s program, project and portfolio management capability and maturity level
An assessment of your current project control functions through our PMO needs analysis process will identify areas of improvement, value-add and recommendations on the most suitable PMO framework for your business. Whether on-site or remote, our partnership approach ensures your projects are managed and reported as you planned.
When working with clients, our specialist team (in collaboration with your organisation) determines the most appropriate approach and guiding roadmap for establishing and implementing your PMO. As every organisation has different business drivers, needs and maturity levels, our services will be tailored to suit your unique requirements.
Our high-level approach is as follows:
- Establishment of Need (requirements identification) & Business Readiness Assessment
- Current State Analysis and Future State Definition
- Determination of PMO Model
- Development – Governance Framework, Methodology, Practices, Tools, etc.
- Management of Organisational Change
- Implementation and Rollout
What types of artefacts would typically be generated in an engagement?
Our consultants can work with you to generate artefacts such as:
- PMO Design & Implementation Plan
- PMO Requirements Checklist
- PMO Governance Framework
- PMO Implementation Roadmap
We can tailor our artefacts to suit your requirements.