Optimise your operations
Through a client-focused, end-to-end-approach that is based on continuous improvement, agility and speed-to-market, our business analysts deliver insights that transform businesses.
Is your business operating as efficiently as it should be?
Effective, calculated and defined processes are essential to organisational productivity. Processes are the lifeblood of organisations. If processes are ill-defined or inefficient, it could mean that your organisation is facing lost productivity, reduced revenue, and inefficiencies. Continuous improvement should be at the heart of your processes and the business units they support. Our Business Process Management service can help uncover and resolve tricky operational challenges and inefficiencies while delivering a superior experience to your customers and employees.
We have specialist skills and expertise in process improvement and re-engineering that can save your business time and money so that you can focus on what matters – delivering quality services and products.
At Enterco, our business analysts have extensive experience defining, analysing, designing, and optimising organisational processes to ensure your business is constantly operating at its peak. Our services are aimed at:
- Providing recommendations for process improvement
- Reducing waste in key process steps through the application of lean principles
- Using best-in-class process analysis techniques to identify bottlenecks and eliminate inefficiencies
- Measuring process performance and tracking key process metrics for continuous improvement.
Our business analysts are skilled in defining, managing, and optimising business processes; and can assist by:
- Analysing the impact of making changes to processes
- Recommending more efficient and effective processes
- Aligning processes to organisational goals and strategies
- Designing future state processes that address current gaps
- Developing business process improvement and maturity plans
- Defining accompanying procedures and work instructions for improved consistency
- Identifying the root cause of process problems and highlighting critical areas of focus
What artefacts would typically be generated following this engagement?
Our business analysts can work with you to generate artefacts such as:
- Business Process Models
- Procedures & Work Instructions
- Business Process Management Strategy
We can tailor our artefacts to suit your requirements.