By leveraging our collective knowledge and expertise, we will work closely with businesses of all sizes in the City of Tea Tree Gully Council to increase their efficiency, revenue, and all-round growth.
We are pleased to be working closely with the City of Tea Tree Gully Council as a key partner under Business Advisory Services. Small and medium-sized businesses are essential to the economic landscape of South Australia and within the City Tea Tree Gully Council. We are proud to work with companies of all sizes towards the achievement of successful outcomes.
Do you have a business idea?
Would you like to grow your business, maximise your returns, streamline your processes or reduce inefficiencies?
From developing an idea through to turbocharging or revitalising an existing business to a new phase, we thrive on the buzz of seeing success unfold through our proven methodologies. We thrive by working with individuals who know their destination but are unsure of the journey, and businesses who understand their strategy require expertise to execute and realise the benefits.
Across our team, we have capable individuals with a diverse skillset. Our services are delivered through our extensive internal capabilities, coupled with the ability to build rapport and adapt our offerings to the audience and business needs.
We have highly developed capabilities across key business transformation areas. From startup, 'step-change' to mature organisations, business transformation is an accelerator of business success.
Our team has decades of experience across the key areas highlighted below, covering various industry sectors and clients from ideation to implementing large transformative and strategic programs of work.
What is Business Transformation and what does it mean for businesses in the Tea Tree Gully Council area?
Here is a cross-section of our BTM services and what to expect when you engage with us.
Business & Strategic Analysis
Our Business & Strategic Analysis Service is designed to help you:
- Define your innovative idea and identify a suitable business model
- Assess the commercial viability of your product or service
- Develop a business plan or business case for your idea
- Define ways of achieving and maintaining competitive advantage
- Identify opportunities for increasing profits
- Expand your market share
- Define a practical strategy
Program & Project Management
Our Program & Project Management Service is designed to help you:
- Deliver new or ongoing projects and initiatives successfully
- Review the performance of inflight projects
- Define and acquire the toolkit needed to deliver projects
- Engage the appropriate resources required to execute your projects
- Implement project governance and mentoring structures to guide the execution of your projects.
Connecting with the Enterco Team
Outside the services we offer, we are an organisation that values connections, networks, meeting and collaborating with others. We invite others to connect and are keen to organise events and activities to help facilitate these connections.