Implement the right projects or programs and achieve the intended business outcomes.
Our team of consultants at Enterco have extensive experience in supporting organisations to assess their initiatives so they can invest wisely.
- How does your organisation determine which initiatives should go ahead and which should not?
- Does your organisation have an effective way to assess and prioritise projects?
- Are you looking to define a practical course of action for achieving your business goals?
Planning cycles in organisations are typically fraught with uncertainty around which initiatives to advance or delay. The activities selected by an organisation for implementation are often influenced by business needs, core values, regulatory requirements, and strategic objectives, to mention a few factors. Navigating through conflicting priorities is undoubtedly not an easy task, but you do not have to go it alone. With the right advice and insights from experienced consultants who have walked this road before, your organisation will be well on its way to achieving its strategic objectives.
Our team of consultants at Enterco can take the pain out of assessing, selecting and prioritising which initiatives should be approved or cleared to proceed to delivery.
At Enterco, we have a range of tools, techniques, and expertise to empower businesses to make informed decisions on what initiatives or business ideas to implement. We consider an extensive range of factors ranging from cost savings and revenue potential to strategic alignment.
We provide the insights necessary for making initiative selections by:
- Partnering with our clients to assess and rate all the relevant factors essential for making project selections
- Applying prioritisation methods and techniques for evaluating which initiatives would deliver the most business benefits
- Providing recommendations on which initiatives or ideas to implement by aligning the selection process with the organisation’s strategic intention.
Our team of consultants at Enterco can work with you to ensure your portfolio, programs, or projects align with your strategic objectives.
What artefacts would typically be generated following this engagement?
Our consultants will work with you to generate artefacts such as:
- Strategic Alignment & Assessment Matrix
- Portfolio or Program Master Register
We can tailor our artefacts to suit your requirements.