Set up a project board to provide advice & guidance for your organisation and teams
From designing your governance framework to serving as members of your governance committee, our team of consultants at Enterco can ensure your portfolio is set up effectively to be supervised by the right executives or senior leaders of your organisation.
- Is Senior Management available to provide support and direction for your initiatives?
- Are the right people empowered to make critical project decisions?
How your portfolio, programs and projects are governed plays a huge part in how quickly decisions are made, which impacts how successful your initiatives are.
A dedicated governing body or committee can provide:
- Over-arching visibility of performance
- Guidance to project teams
- Advice on managing risks and addressing issues
Our consultants at Enterco will review your initiatives and advise on facilitating proactive decision-making while providing a central point of escalation for any crippling issues that occur.
Our team of specialists can assist in setting up a board or providing advisory services to the board to deliver the following benefits:
- Guidance and support to Program Managers, Project Managers, and project teams
- Oversight to ensure program/project outcomes are achieved and benefits are realised
- Appropriately skilled and available resources for project teams and working groups
- Change management leadership, ensuring that communication and buy-in is secured at the executive level.
The project board, also known as the project steering committee, is responsible for ensuring that projects are properly managed. The board may be charged with supervising one project or several projects in the organisation
What types of artefacts would typically be generated in an engagement?
Our consultants can work with you to generate artefacts such as:
- Governance Board/Steering Committee Terms of Reference (TOR)
- Governance Framework
We can tailor our artefacts to suit your requirements.